Coast to Coast Path
St Bees to Robin Hood's Bay
The Coast to Coast Path runs from St Bees on the Irish Sea for almost 200 miles (320km) across the width of Northern England to the North Sea at Robin Hood's Bay.
This spectacular two-week walk crosses three National Parks - the Lake District, the Yorkshire Dales and the North York Moors.
- Includes accommodation, pubs and restaurants in detailed guides to 33 towns and villages from St Bees to Robin Hood's Bay
- Includes 109 detailed walking maps: the largest-scale maps available - at just under 1:20,000 (8cm or 3 1/8 inches to 1 mile) these are bigger than even the most detailed walking maps currently available in shops
- Unique mapping features - walking times, directions, tricky junctions, places to stay, places to eat, points of interest. These are not general-purpose maps but fully edited maps drawn by walkers for walkers
- Itineraries for all walkers - whether hiking the entire route or sampling highlights on day walks or short breaks
- Detailed public transport information for all access points
- Practical information for all budgets – what to see; where to eat (cafés, pubs and restaurants); where to stay (B&Bs, hotels, hostels and campsites).
- Includes downloadable GPS waypoints and tracking
|Title||Coast to Coast Path|
|Subtitle||Chipping Campden to Bath|
|Book Series||British Walking Guides|
|Map Details||109 Detailed Maps at a Scale of just under 1:20,000|
|Printed Pages||286 Pages|
|Size||18.0cm x 12.0cm x 1.5cm|
Coast to Coast Path | St Bees to Robin Hood's Bay
- Company: Trailblazer Publications
- Product Code: TBZ COS COS
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: €13.95