South Downs Way
Winchester to Eastbourne
The South Downs Way is a 100-mile (160km) National Trail that follows the line of chalk hills stretching from Winchester in Hampshire across Sussex to Eastbourne. Walking the length of the Downs is the best way to experience this beautiful landscape with its mixture of rolling hills, steep hanging woodland and windswept fields. You'll also pass picture-postcard villages with welcoming pubs, thatched cottages and quintessentially English country gardens.
- Includes 60 detailed walking maps: the largest-scale maps available – at just under 1:20,000 these are bigger than even the most detailed maps currently available in the shops.
- Unique mapping features – walking times, directions, tricky junctions, places to stay, places to eat, points of interest. These are not general-purpose maps but fully edited maps drawn by walkers for walkers.
- Itineraries for all walkers – whether hiking the entire route or sampling highlights on day walks or short breaks.
- Detailed public transport information for all access points.
- Practical information for all budgets – what to see, where to eat (cafés, pubs and restaurants);, where to stay (B&Bs, hotels, campsites, campin bardn and campsites.
|Title||South Downs Way|
|Subtitle||Winchester to Eastbourne|
|Book Series||British Walking Guides|
|Release Date||June 2015|
|Map Details||60 Detailed Maps at a Scale of just under 1:20,000|
|Printed Pages||204 Pages|
|Size||18.0cm x 12.0cm x 1.3cm|
South Downs Way | Winchester to Eastbourne
- Company: Trailblazer Publications
- Product Code: TP-SDW-01
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: €11.50