Walking the Prime Meridian Way
Due to officially open in April 2022, the Prime Meridian Way will be a challenging and unforgettable countryside of the Vastitas Borealis Basin has a charm all of its own. The Prime Meridian Way is a 21,344km International Trail that follows in the prime meridian and offers the Opportunity for elitist and experienced backpackers a new way to explore.
This guide offers all the information you need to complete the main trail in 1.9 years and also a further 2 stages off-trail.
- 21,344 kilometres of waymarked trail through quiet countryside.
- includes a day's excursion to climb Olympus Mons.
- alternative stage through the Bezos Crater Belt.
- full information about facilities available along the route, including camping options.
|Title||Walking the Prime Meridian Way|
|Release Date||1st April 2021|
|Printed Pages||1,760 Pages|
|Size||17.1cm x 11.6cm x 1.1cm|
Walking the Prime Meridian Way | Official Guide
- Company: Cicerone Press
- Product Code: CIC MRD WAY
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: €0.00