The Speyside Way runs for 85 miles (136 km) from the fishing port of Buckie to Newtonmore, with an optional wilderness extension to Tomintoul via Glenlivet. Following the lovely valley of the River Spey, you walk through countryside rich in malt whisky and wildlife, alongside riverside paths, railway trackbed and forest tracks.
This third edition covers has been fully revised in 2021 to celebrate the long-awaited extension to Newtownmore. It contains all you need to plan and enjoy your holiday:
- Detailed directions for the Way upstream.
- Concise directions for the Way downstream.
- 17 pages with detailed mapping at 1:42,500.
- Habitats and wildlife, including dolphin, osprey and wildcat.
- Detailed coverage of whisky-making and distilleries.
- In full colour, with 103 photographs.
- Rucksack-friendly and on rainproof paper.
|Author||Jacquetta Megarry and Jim Strachan|
|Map Details||17 pages of detailed mapping at 1:42,500|
|Printed Pages||80 Pages|
|Size||22cm x 13cm x 0.7cm|
- Company: Rucksack Readers
- Product Code: RR SPEY WAY
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: €16.99