North York Moors - Helmsley to Filey
The Cleveland Way is a National Trail set in the beautiful wild countryside of the North York Moors National Park. It runs 128km (107 miles) from Helmsley near Thirst around the western edge of the park to reach the coast at Saltburn-by-the-Sea. It then continues along the eastern edge of the park south down the coast through Whitby, Robin Hood's Bay and Scarborough to finish in Filey.
Combining moorland and coast, there's wonderful scenic variety to this walk, with crumbling castles and idyllic fishing villages to explore.
Includes accommodation, pubs and restaurants in detailed guides to 27 towns and villages from Helmsley to Filey.
- Includes 48 detailed walking maps: the largest-scale maps available – At just under 1:20,000 (8cm to 1 mile) these are bigger than even the most detailed walking maps currently available in the shops.
- Unique mapping features – walking times, directions, tricky junctions, places to stay, places to eat, points of interest. These are not general-purpose maps but fully edited maps drawn by walkers for walkers.
- Itineraries for all walkers – whether hiking the entire route or sampling highlights on day walks or short breaks.
- Detailed public transport information for all access points.
- Practical information for all budgets – what to see; where to eat (cafés, pubs and restaurants); where to stay (B&Bs, hotels, bunkhouses, hostels and campsites).
- Includes downloadable GPS waypoints
|Subtitle||North York Moors - Helmsley to Filey|
|Book Series||British Walking Guides|
|Map Details||48 Detailed Maps at a Scale of just under 1:20,000|
|Printed Pages||200 Pages|
|Size||18.0cm x 12.0cm x 1.2cm|
Cleveland Way | North York Moors - Helmsley to Filey
- Company: Trailblazer Publications
- Product Code: TP-CLVW-01
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: €13.95